The East York Curling Club is operated by the East York Curling Club Inc., a not-for-profit organization. The facility is owned by the City of Toronto and is located at 901 Cosburn Avenue (Near Woodbine and O’Connor) in East York, Toronto.
The club is located across from the beautiful Stan Wadlow Park in the centre of the sports hub of East York. Our club is well known for its friendly members, and social & competitive curling.
The club has six sheets of curling ice with leagues operating throughout the day and night during the week. We have many different leagues for social & developing beginners, intermediate and competitive curlers. We offer curling for Women, Men, Mixed, Seniors, and Youth. The curling facility is also available for rentals.
The East York Curling Club has the following amenities:
- 6 sheets of ice, maintained by professional ice makers & staff
- Men’s locker room with separate facilities
- Ladies' locker room with separate facilities & lounge
- Bar that serves a wide selection of beer & light snacks
- Lounge with televisions, fireplace, & music
- Kitchen caterer that serves anything from snacks to full course meals
East York Curling Club Constitution (Coming Soon)
Code of Ethics (Coming Soon)
Code of Conduct (Coming Soon)