Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the East York Curling Club.
In order to be set up quickly as a new member, there are a few things you need to know.
- Completing our on-line form:
- If you want to register as a group (ie. team, spouses, family, etc), each person must submit their own Membership Request and list their teammates.
- You will need a unique username and email address for each individual. Users cannot share an email address.
- If you are registering on behalf of a child/minor, the request for membership must be made on behalf of the child/minor. Please use the child's first and last name, gender and birthdate and provide a unique email address for your child's account. Note that you may use the Parent/Guardian's contact information for the rest of the form.
- Gender and Birthdate are required for all members to determine league and program eligibility.
- All mandatory fields are marked as such, but we would appreciate as many of the other fields being completed as possible as it helps us provide a better experience for you as a new member and to continually improve our club for all our members.
- You will be sent a verification email to the address you provided. Please click on the verification link to allow your request to proceed.
- After August 1st, you will be contacted by a league representative about openings in the league(s) to which you applied. Once you have been approved by the league, you will be sent an email with simple instructions that will allow you to log into the East York Curling Club website
- Once you are able to log in, each member must fill out the online sign-up and pay to complete their registration. For groups, you will each need to log in to your individual accounts, list each other as teammates in the registration, and pay for each individual.
We look forward to having you join our club!